Please see below for a formal list of reasons I can’t stop watching The Undoing, a very smart and quite stunning HBO limited series about an affluent Manhattan woman whose life unravels, or as one might say, IS UNDONE, when her husband is accused of murder.
- I’m developing a project with its director, which is humbling and a bit terrifying as she is clearly quite good, and it will be a challenge to form full sentences in her presence.
- It takes place in Manhattan in the Before Times, and features luxurious living museum exhibits like Parties and People Standing Close to each Other and Restaurants with People inside of them.
- Obviously I must know whodunnit, but more than anything?
- IS NICOLE KIDMAN’S INCREDIBLE HAIR ACTUALLY HER HAIR? OR IS IT A WIG MADE TO LOOK LIKE HER INCREDIBLE HAIR?
- After they finally reveal whodunnit it, will final moment of the series be Nicole Kidman dramatically removing her Nicole Kidman wig, revealing it was a wig all along? Or will someone pull on her hair really hard, revealing that it’s actually hers?
- WILL WE EVER KNOW?