Back from a beautiful, productive few days in Idyllwild, armed with some new life lessons:
- The question is not SHOULD I get clam chowder; the question is WHEN SHOULD.
- Always sit close to old men in Christmas Sweaters; always eavesdrop on them.
- Always be humble and grateful.
- If there isn’t a picture of you being humble and grateful, then it didn’t happen.
- If you don’t get a picture of yourself being humble and grateful, go back and get a picture of it.
- Don’t let any one catch you doing this tho, as there is no lower life moment than a person catching you taking a picture of yourself, being grateful.