1. It’s been unseasonably warm so far this year in the North Carolina mountains.
2. Really all I have ever wanted is a fall wedding with fall weather and feelings.
3. I mean I guess technically, I have also wanted other things, but this has been my wedding related wish.
4. When we arrived yesterday, it was a balmy 80 degrees.
5. Early this morning, the most stunning clouds and drizzle moved in over the mountains, bringing the fall weather with it, AND ALSO NOT ONE BUT TWO RAINBOWS, as if to say, here you are, my dear. Your wish.
HENCEFORTH AND THEREFORE / PROOF OF GOD.