My most wonderful co-worker Henry and I had lunch yesterday at the Ace Hotel — which is so hip the valet guy had a twirly mustache — since, you know, we are on hiatus and so can do things like meet downtown during a weekday and eat all of the food and drink (some of / a logical amount of) the wine.
There are just so many great things about this picture. And so, I’ll list them:
– Henry’s polka dot dress shirt after my own heart which the hostess called a blouse
– we’re kinda drunk
– we took it to send to our other co-worker who I also love and for some reason I felt called to flip him off
– the bartender in the background who WANTS US TO DIE.
– the weird michael jackson pencil drawing on the wall
– SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT HOW MUCH THE BARTENDER WANTS US TO DIE!