You can make your own PIZZA DOUGH and then also PIZZA? All you need is a pizza stone, pizza stuff, an oven, optimism, and a 20 minute conference call with Jason Barbee so he can explain his crust recipe to you with loving detail. Steps:
1. Put the yeast in the stuff and watch it do some stuff.
2. Add the flour and stuff. Then, let is rise, which, if you listened to Jason, it will.
3. Punch it and toss it around and make a stupid and terrified face while doing so.
4. Put some stuff on it.
5. Bake it.
6. Eat way too much to all of it.
7. Dream of teddy bears with knives.
8. Wake up confused.
9. Eat the rest for lunch.