This is my sister from another mother, Blaine:
And this her husband, thankfully also from another mother, Jason:
For going on four years now, Jason has continuously been an amazing husband for my sister, for reasons which I will now present in list form:
– When he first started dating Blaine, he made a huge effort to make friends with her friends – instant points in my book*.
– He knows many things about craft and local beers.
– He lets Blaine be who she is.
-He takes good care of himself.
– He supports her (moving with her to Oregon so she can do her PHD,while he also pursues a Masters in family counseling) but also challenges her (to run marathons. DANG.)
– He seems to love her more and more each year.
– He’s sweet, but knows when to husband it up with the waiter and get us a free pizza, since our Large was more like a Medium, which I am currently eating for lunch. Thanks, husband.
– He reads my blog every day. HI!
* but what if there were really a book, and I really put points in it?