Hello, it is I again. Yes, I will pretty much be writing about jury duty and of course things I am eating or wish that I was eating for the next x days.
I’ve decided to start a list of things that could be done to improve my jury duty experience. Once complete, I will send this list to The Government.
– POWER OUTLETS. WHERE ARE THE OUTLETS???? SERIOUSLY. How am I meant to document, or be productive sans them??
– Beer and / or wine. And maybe some little bowls of goldfish, cheezits, or a mix of cheezits and goldfish.
– Spinning bikes and / or treadmills.
– A muzzle or cage for the guy in the hallway TALKING REALLY LOUDLY ABOUT HOW GOOD THE LOBSTER IS AT APPLEBEES.
– Episodes of 30 Rock on the TVs, as opposed to silence, or weird Diane Sawyer instructional videos. It could be the Rural Juror episode, over and over.
– Getting to know you theater games.
– Fried Chicken.
– Reading Materials.