1. I am sick, and I hate it. I have weird chills and sore throatness and tiredness, a lot. Hopefully not a belated gift of swine flu from Mexico.
2. I really love the role that Twitter is playing in Tehran right now, in terms of getting info out, and the fact that the US had Twitter postpone maintenance on the site to keep the flow of info going. Vive la technology!
3. Never under-estimate the healing powers of a good cup of tea, hot soggy Ramen, or baby snickers bars.
4. Do not peel your sunburn at work. You will come to five hours later and wonder where the day went.
5. If you are sick AND the boyfriend is sick, you create a wall of whine that pings your own whine back to you. Instead, call Mom.